2020 2nd International Forum on Geoscience and Oceanography (IFGO2020)
Website URL: ifgo2020.org
Start Date / End Date: April 24-26, 2020
Location: Zhangjiajie, China
Submission Deadline: April 17, 2020
Registration Deadline: April 23, 2020
1. About the conference
2020 2nd International Forum on Geoscience and Oceanography (IFGO 2020) will be held on April 24-26, 2020 in Zhangjiajie, China. IFGO 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of geoscience and oceanography to a common forum. The primary goal of the symposium is to promote research and developmental activities in geoscience and oceanography, and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established. We sincerely invited you to attend the forum to share views and experiences in geoscience, oceanography and related areas.
1）Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
all accepted papers of IFGO 2020 will be published in E3S Web of Conferences (ISSN:2267-1242) and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ, CNKI for indexing.
2) Submit to Journal (SCI)
We also call for papers for SCI journals.
All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted SCI-IFGO
1) Acoustics Australia (ISSN: 0814-6039, IF=0.63)
2) Marine Geodesy (ISSN: 0149-0419, IF=0.962)
3) Exploration Geophysics (ISSN: 0812-3985, IF=1.116）
Special recommended SCI journals with high acceptance rate:
Journal of Coastal Research (ISSN: 0749-0208 IF=1.053)
3. Call for Papers
1. Geodesy & Cartography
2. Geography & Geology
3. Hydrology & Ocean Science
4. Geophysics & Geochemistry
5. Atmospheric Sciences
6. Earth Science History
More Topics: http://ifgo2020.org/cfp
4. Submission Guide
2020 2nd International Forum on Geoscience and Oceanography (IFGO 2020) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send the full paper & abstract to IFGO2020@163.com
2. All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages).
1) Author's Participation: One author of an accepted paper is for free.
2) Poster: application for poster display, A1 size, color printing.
3) Audience Attendance: Only attend conference or apply to participate in speeches and presentations.
6. Registration Fee
Secretariat of the Conference: Vicki Liang
AEIC Website: http://en.keoaeic.org/
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved