2020 International Conference on Economic Management and Big Data Applications (ICEMBDA2020)
Website URL: http://www.icembda.org/
Start Date / End Date: May.15-17, 2020
Location: Nanjing, China
Submission Deadline:May 4, 2020
1.About the conference:
2020 International Conference on Economic Management and Big Data Applications(ICEMBDA2020)will be held in Nanjing, China during May.15-17. ICEMBDA is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Economic Management and Big Data Applications to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Economic Managemen and Informatics and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Economic Managemen and Big Data Applications and related areas. We warmly invite you to participate in ICEMBDA2020 and look forward to seeing you in Nanjing!
Prof. Defu Zhang, Xiamen University, China
Assoc. Prof. Desislava Stoilova, South-West University “Neofit Rilski”, Bulgaria
Assoc. Prof. Carol Hargreaves, National University of Singapore, Singapore
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings
1.All accepted papers of ICEMBDA2020 be published in the (Conference Publishing Services), which will be submitted to IEEE Xplore, EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ, and CPCI (Web of Science) for indexing.
Template Download: Template.EN
2. Submit to Journal (SCI)
* We also call for papers for SCI journals. All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted SCI-ICEMBDA
(1) Journal of Cloud Computing: Advances Systems and Applications（ISSN: 2192-113X，IF=2.14）
(2) Big Data（ISSN: 2167-6461, IF=2.106）
(3) Electronic Commerce Research（ISSN: 1572-9362, IF=1.94）
* Download Template ：Template
Submission Deadline: May 4, 2020
Notification Date:1 weeks after the submission
Conference Date: May. 15-17, 2020
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
C. English Template (Download)
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. (Authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
Please send the full paper & abstract to Submission System.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2)Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
6.Call For Papers
The topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
The application of big data in economics
Big data analysis of business model innovation
Big data analysis of business, government and society
Big data analysis and data management
Big data search and mining
Performance evaluation and modeling
Big data management software and tools
Big data protection, integrity and privacy
Big data encryption and security applications
Visualize large-scale security data
Anomaly detection in very large systems
Internet of Things big data application
Service computing big data application
Multimedia data application analysis
Algorithms and programming techniques for big data analysis processing
Recommendation system and social media system
Other management topics combined with big data
*We will send you Acceptance Notification and Registration Instruction as soon as your paper was accepted. And then you could register according to the Registration Instruction.
Conference Secretary: Ms. Wang
AEIC Website: www.keoaeic.org
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved