2020 4th International Conference on Civil, Architectural and Structural Engineering (ICCASE2020)
Website URL: www.keoaeic.org/ICCASE2020
Conference Date: February 21-23, 2020
Location: Shenzhen, China
Submission Deadline: February 16, 2020
1. About the conference:
As an annual conference held successfully in Thailand, Xiamen and Shenzhen in the past 3 years, the 2020 4th International Conference on Civil, Architectural and Structural Engineering (ICCASE 2020) will be held on February 21-23, 2020 in Shenzhen, China. The conference is an international forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of civil, architectural and structural engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. We warmly welcome previous and prospected authors submit your new research papers to ICCASE 2020, and share the valuable experiences with the scientist and scholars around the world.
All accepted full papers will be published by IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)(ISSN: 1757-8981) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
3.Call for Papers
1) Civil Engineering
2) Disaster Prevention and Mitigation
3) Structural Engineering
4) Mechanical Calculation and Analysis
5) Geotechnical Engineering
6) Architecture and Building materials
7) Hydraulic Engineering
Other related topics（click）
4. Submission Guides
Please submit your paper (word and pdf) and Paper Submission Form to ICCASE@yeah.net.
1) Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
2) Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
3) Authors will be charged extra 300RMB/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages.
1) Registration fees for ICCASE 2020 Regular is USD 450 / 3000 RMB per paper.
2) If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is USD 50 / 300 RMB.
Conference Secretary: Sophia Wei
Tel: +86-13902297125 (cellphone)
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved