International Conference on Intelligent Control, Measurement and Signal Processing 2019 (ICMSP2019)
Website URL : http://www.icmsp.net/2019
Start Date / End Date: December 27-29, 2019
Location: Xi' an, China
Submission Deadline: Visit the website for more details
1. About the conference:
International Conference on Intelligent Control, Measurement and Signal Processing 2019 (ICMSP 2019) will be held on December 27-29, 2019 in Xi' an, China. ICMSP 2019 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of “measurement and control technology and intelligent instrument”, “photoelectric detection and measurement technology”, “intelligent control and automation”, “signal and information processing” and “artificial intelligence and robots” to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in intelligent control, measurement and signal processing. And another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world.
We warmly invite you to participate in ICMSP 2019 and look forward to seeing you in Xi' an!
1. All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICMSP 2019 will be published in Journal of Physics:Conference Series (JPCS) (ISSN:1742-6588) , it will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
EI Template Download: Template-IOP.rar
2.Selected 10 papers will be recommended for publication in SCI journal.
1) Marine Geodesy (ISSN: 0149-0419, IF=0.962）
2) Exploration Geophysics（ISSN: 0812-3985, IF=1.116）
3) Pattern Analysis and Applications（ISSN: 1433-7541, IF=1.41）
4) Journal of Vibration and Control（ISSN: 1077-5463, IF=2.865）
SCI Template ： Template-SCI.rar
*All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to ICICMSP@163.COM , and noted SCI-ICMSP.
3. Important Dates
Paper Submission：Visit the website for more details
Notification of Acceptance：About 1-2 weeks after the submission
Registration Deadline: December. 20, 2019
Conference Dates: December 27-29, 2019
4. Submission Guides
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
5. Call For Papers
1. Measurement and Control Technology and Intelligent Instruments
2. Photoelectric Detection and Measurement Technology
3. Intelligent Control and Automation
4. Signal and Information Processing
5. Artificial Intelligence and Robots
8. Contact Us
Conference Secretary: Dr. Wang
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved