2020 4th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS2020)
Website URL: http://www.aeecs.org/
Start Date / End Date:February 21-23, 2020
Location: Shenzhen, China
Submission Deadline: February 19, 2020
1.About the conference:
The 2020 4th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2020) will be held on February 21-23, 2020 in Shenzhen, China. AEECS 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of energy, environment and chemical science to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in energy, environment and chemical science and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in energy, environment and chemical science and related areas.
1. All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ISESCE 2020 will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)(Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
*paper template（Download），No less than 4 pages.
▲AEECS 2016 proceedings has been indexed：click
▲AEECS 2018 proceedings has been indexed：click
▲AEECS 2019 proceedings has been indexed：click
Submission Deadline：February 19, 2020
Notification Date: 1-2 weeks after submission
Conference Date：February 21-23, 2020
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
C. All EI submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
D. Submission Methods
Please submit your paper and Paper Submission Form to ICAEECS@163.com (word and pdf).
5.Call For Papers
(1) Energy Science and Engineering
(2) Chemical Engineering and Technology
(3) Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering
(4) Motivation, Automation and Electrical Engineering
(5) Advances in Chemistry Research
Other related topics (click)
Conference Secretary: Tracy Chan
Cellphone: +86- 18818846285
AEIC Website: www.keoaeic.org
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved