2021 2nd International Conference on Environmental Energy and Chemical Material (EECM 2021)
Website URL: http://ieecm.org/
Date: March 26-28, 2021
Submission Deadline: February 21，2021
1.About the conference
2021 2nd International Conference on Environmental Energy and Chemical Material (EECM 2021) will be held on March 26-28 in Wuhan, China. EECM 2021 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Environmental Energy and Chemical Material to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Environmental Energy and Chemical Material and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Environmental Energy and Chemical Material and related areas. We warmly invite you to participate in EECM2021 and look forward to seeing you in Wuhan!
1. Papers submitted to this Conference will be reviewed by 2-3 experts from the organizing committee, and papers accepted will be published by the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) (Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN: 1755-1307) and submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing. All conference proceedings paper must not be less than 4 pages in length!
2.Call for Excellent Papers to SCI/SSCI Journal（Submission with notes of "EECM2021" will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.）
Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals :
* Journal of Coastal Research（ISSN：0749-0208, IF=0.79）
* Water Science and Technology-Water Supply（ISSN：0749-0208，IF= 1.0+）
Submission Deadline：February 21，2021
Notification Date: 1 weeks after the submission
Conference Date: February 26th-28th, 2021
4.Call For Papers
Topics include but are not limited to the following areas:
(I) Energy Science and Engineering
Energy Saving Technology
Energy Storage Technology
Chemical Engineering and Technology
Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering
Motivation, Automation and Electrical Engineering
Prospective authors are welcome to submit your full paper (for Presentation and Publication) to EECM2021 through the Online Submission System. If you are a new user, you need to sign up firstly. For presenter, please submit the abstract via this system as well. But the presentation will not be published.
Please Download the Full paper template on homepage of conference website.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2)Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
*We will send you Acceptance Notification and Registration Instruction as soon as your paper was accepted. And then you could register according to the Registration Instruction.
Conference Secretary: Miss. May Chen
AEIC Website: www.keoaeic.org
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved