2021 6th International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering
Date: January 08-10, 2020
Location: Harbin, China
Submission Deadline: December 2，2020
1.About the conference
The 2021 6th International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ISESCE 2021) will be held on January 08-10, 2021 in Harbin, China. ISESCE 2021 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of energy science and chemical engineering to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in energy science and chemical engineering and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in energy science and chemical engineering and related areas.
1. Papers submitted to this Conference will be reviewed by 2-3 experts from the organizing committee, and papers accepted will be published by the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) (Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN: 1755-1307) and submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing. All conference proceedings paper must not be less than 4 pages in length!
2.Call for Excellent Papers to SCI/SSCI Journal（Submission with notes of "ISESCE2020" will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.）
Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals :
* Journal of Coastal Research（ISSN：0749-0208, IF=0.79）
* Water Science and Technology-Water Supply（ISSN：0749-0208，IF= 1.0+）
Submission Deadline：December 02，2020
Notification Date: 1 weeks after the submission
Conference Date: January 08th-10th, 2021
4.Call For Papers
Prospective authors are welcome to submit your full paper (for Presentation and Publication) to ISESCE 2021 through the Online Submission System. If you are a new user, you need to sign up firstly. For presenter, please submit the abstract via this system as well. But the presentation will not be published.
Please Download the Full paper template on homepage of conference website.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2)Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
*We will send you Acceptance Notification and Registration Instruction as soon as your paper was accepted. And then you could register according to the Registration Instruction.
Conference Secretary: Miss. May Chen
AEIC Website: www.keoaeic.org
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved