2019 International Conference on Chemistry, Materials and Energy Research (CMER 2019)
Website URL: https://www.keoaeic.org/CMER2019
Start Date / End Date: October 25-27, 2019
Location: Xi 'an, China
Submission Deadline: October 22, 2019
1.About the conference:
The 2nd International Conference on Chemistry, Materials and Energy Research (CMER 2019) will be held on October 25-27, 2019 in Xi 'an, China. A key aspect of this conference is the strong mixture of academia and industry. This allows for the free exchange of ideas and challenges faced by these two key stakeholders and encourage future collaboration between members of these groups.
1. All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of CMER 2019 will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)(Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
*Paper template（Download），No less than 4 pages.
2. We also call for papers for SCI journals.
Journal 1 (IF ≈0.6): Energy related technologies, science, equipment; thermals; and topics related to energy reservoir.
*All SCI submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, and papers should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, and noted SCI-CMER.
Submission Deadline：October 22, 2019
Notification Date: 1-2 weeks after submission
Conference Date：October 25-27, 2019
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
C. All EI submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
D. Submission Methods
1.Please send the full paper & abstract to AEIC SUBMISSION SYSTEM.
2.Please submit your paper and Paper Submission Form to ICCMER@163.com (word and pdf).
5.Call For Papers
(1) Inorganic chemistry
(2) Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering
(3) Composite materials
(4) Exploration and Utilization of Resources and Sustainable Development
(5) Energy Economy and Management
Other related topics (click)
Conference Secretary: Tracy Chan
Cellphone: +86- 18818846285
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved