2021 International Conference on Public Management and Intelligent Society（PMIS 2021）
Conference Date：February 26-28, 2021
Venue: Shanghai, China
Submission Deadline: November 27, 2021
Indexing: IEEE Xplore, EI, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ, and CPCI(Web of Science）
2021 International Conference on Public Management and Intelligent Society (PMIS 2021) will be held on February 26-28, 2021. PMIS 2021 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Education, Information Management and other related subjects to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in construction engineering and engineering management.
We warmly invite you to participate in PMIS 2021 and look forward to seeing you in Shanghai!
2. CALL FOR PAPER
(1) Public management in an intelligent society (quality management of public service or SME/urban sustainable development, etc.)
(2) Technological innovation in an intelligent society (network intelligence/AI/big data/robot technology/unmanned driving/intelligent industrial system, etc.)
(3) Economic globalization (intelligent finance/world economic transformation and innovation in global quality governance/industrial data and national economy/economic cooperation and trade facilitation in countries along the Belt and Road, etc.)
(4) Advanced intelligent transportation system (smart software for electric vehicles/solar or wind power generation devices, etc.)
*Papers of other topics are also welcomed as long as they meet the conference theme.
* All accepted papers of PMIS 2021 will be published in the volume of Conference Publishing Services, which will be submitted to IEEE Xplore, EI, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ, and CPCI(Web of Science) for indexing.
*High quality papers will be recommended for publication in SCI journal.
(Submission with notes of “PMIS 2020’’ will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.)
Journal 1 (ISSN: 2192-113X, IF=2.14): Journal of Cloud Computing: Advances Systems and ApplicationsJournal 2 (ISSN: 2167-6461, IF=2.106): Big DataJournal 3 (ISSN: 1572-9362, IF=1.94): Electronic Commerce ResearchPlease submit your paper in Word format.
For more information and detail please visit AEIC homepage. Other services of publication and translation please click.
1.The submitted papers shall not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper (in both word and pdf format) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com
For the publication on PMIS 2021 conference proceedings:
Conference Secretary: Lavender Lau
Tel: +86-13418097038 (Wechat)
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved