2021 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics and Computer Engineering (ICCECE2021)
Conference Date: January 15-17, 2021
Submission Deadline: Check it on official website
The 2021 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics and Computer Engineering (ICCECE 2021) is the IEEE Consumer Electronics Society’s annual conference that will take place in conjunction with CES. ICCECE 2021 will bring together top professionals from industry, government, and academia from around the world. ICCECE 2021 includes invited talks, oral presentations and poster presentations of refereed papers. We invite submissions of papers and abstracts on all topics related to consumer electronics and computer engineering. The conference will provide networking opportunities for participants to share ideas, designs, and experiences on the state-of-the-art and future direction of consumer technologies and computer technology. ICCECE 2021 will feature a high-quality technical & experiential program dealing with a mix of traditional and contemporary hot topics in paper presentations and high-profile keynotes.
General Conference Chairs
Prof. Yonghui Li, IEEE fellow. Director, Wireless Engineering Laboratory, School of Electrical & Information, the University of Sydney, Australia.
Technical Program Committee Chair
Prof. Qingsheng Zeng, IEEE Senior Member. Distinguished Professor/PhD Advisor, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA), China
Prof. Zhaoquan Gu, Guangzhou University, China
Fan Zhang, Chair of Beijing Section CE Chapter, China
Local Committee Chairs
Prof. Anhui Liang, IEEE Senior Member. Guangdong University of Technology, China
For more committee information, please check conference website.
CALL FOR PAPER
The topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
· Artificial Intelligence
· Automotive CE Applications
· Audio/Video Systems and Signal Processing
· Application-Specific CE for Smart Cities and 5G
· Computer Based Education
· Computer Vision and Image Processing
· Consumer Systems for Healthcare and Wellbeing
· Energy Management of CE Hardware and Software Systems
· Entertainment and Gaming
· Hardware and Software Systems
· Human-Machine Interaction and User Experience
· Internet of Things
· Internet of Everywhere and Edge Computing
· Information Systems
· Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI in CE
· Sensors and Actuator Systems
· Security and Privacy of Computer
· Security of Blockchain Protocols
· Smartphone and Mobile Device Technologies
· Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Displays
· RF, Wireless, and Network Technologies
*All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICCECE 2021 will be published by IEEE and indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, IEEE Xplore and CPCI.
Paper Submission System: https://www.ais.cn/attendess/paperSubmit/ABMBEU
*Paper Publication Policy
1. All accepted papers must be accompanied by at least one registration. Each registration will cover only one paper.
2. IMPORTANT!! Papers that are not presented on site by an author will not be published neither in proceedings nor IEEE Xplore, unless the TPC chairs grant explicit permission for a substitute presenter in advance of the event who is qualified to present the paper and to answer questions.
3. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
The fees below are displayed in USD or CNY, you can choose whether to pay in USD or CNY according to your situation.
1. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Additional Paper Fee (490 USD/CNY 3400) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
2. Additional page (paper that more than 4 pages) will be charged 50 USD/CNY 400 per page.
3. One regular registration gets only one proceeding.
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
5. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
6. Registration fee includes one author's conference proceedings, lunch, gift and attending all technical sessions.
7. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
8. The paid registration fee cannot be refunded if you cannot attend the conference, but substitute participants are welcome.
The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
A detailed program will be uploaded one month before the conference date.
ICCECE 2021 will take place at the Easeland Hotel Guangzhou
Hotel Address: South Xueyuan Road (Xueyuan Nan Lu), 2 North Baiyun Avenue (Baiyun Dadao Bei) Guangzhou China.
The Easeland Hotel Guangzhou (Yilin Jiari Jiudian) is a 5-star deluxe hotel located in Baiyun District, close to Guangdong University of Foreign Studies and about 8.8 km (5.5 mi) from Guangzhou Railway Station. Jiangxia Metro Station (Line 2) is approximately 1 km (0.6 mi) away.
(B) Hotel Reservation
Hotel Reservation Telephone:
008620-8600 9099 (Coupon Code: ICCECE)
Hotel Front Desk Telephone:
008620-66618886 (Catering, conference, sauna, entertainment, invoice, traffic)
All reservation with special rate should be done by the Committee of ICCECE 2021.
Conference Secretary: Ms. Fiona Lin
Tel: +86-13922150445 (Wechat)
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved