2020 China ASEAN-Academic Summit on Internet Informatization and Economic Management Innovation and Development (IIEMID 2020)
Website URL: iiemid2020.org
Date: October 29-31,2020
Location: Nanning, China
Submission Deadline: September 20,2020
1.About the conference
As a leading role in the global megatrend of scientific innovation, China has been creating a more and more open environment for scientific innovation, increasing the depth and breadth of academic cooperation, and building a community of innovation that benefits all. These endeavors have made new contribution to globalization and creating a community of shared future.2020 China ASEAN-Academic Summit on Internet Informatization and Economic Management Innovation and Development (IIEMID 2020) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of China-ASEAN Internet informatization, Economic Development, Management Innovation, Informatization education and other fields to carry out academic seminars, aiming to provide experts and scholars, engineering and technical personnel, technical research and development personnel engaged in major related scientific research fields. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the related areas.
Dr. Chunyi Lin
Vice-Chairman of Graduate Admission Committee of Limkokwing University
Adjunct Professor of Graduate School of Limkowwing University, Malaysia
E-commerce/Consumer Behavior/ Social Media/ IP Strategy /Innovation and Enterpreneur
1.Submit to Conference Proceedings
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICEM2020 will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
2.Call for Excellent Papers to SCI/SSCI Journal（Submission with notes of "IIEMID2020" will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.）
Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals :
Electronic Commerce Research（ISSN: 1572-9362, IF=1.94）
1)All submissions of SCI papers must be in WORD (.doc) format and there are no specific typesetting requirements. After review, a template will be given for typesetting.
2)All submissions should be no less than 10 pages, and please leave a comment noting “SCI-ICEMCI2020” when submitting your paper for SCI journals.
Submit Now: click !!!
For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact
Editor Li（WeChat/Mobile phone): 18127812811
Submission Deadline: September 20, 2020
Notification Date: 3 workdays after the submission
Conference Date: October 29-31,2020
Prospective authors are welcome to submit your full paper (for Presentation and Publication) to IIEMID 2020 through the Online Submission System. If you are a new user, you need to sign up firstly. For presenter, please submit the abstract via this system as well. But the presentation will not be published.
1.The submitted papers shall not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
3.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
6 . Call For Papers
1. Informatization of marketing management
2. Technological innovation and entrepreneurshi
3. Strategic human information resource management
4. Big data decision and business mode
5. ICT and management applications
6. Information Technology and Management Science
7. Economic model and software engineerin
8. E-commerce and e-government
9. Consumer Behavior in the Internet Ag
10. Data analysis and modeling in economic management
11. Online channel customer relationship managemen
12. Electronic collaboration and electronic services
13. Business research methods
14. Business Policy and Strategy
15. Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
16. Marketing and e-commerce
17. Finance and Trade
18. Financial Management and Accounting
19. Business and Economics
20. Economic policy
21. Financial investment
22. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
23. Discipline education reform
24. Intellectual Property Management.
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend IIEMID 2020 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact Claire Wang.
Join as Listener: IIEMID 2020 is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and reseachers in the field of latest academic research. You are warmly welcomed to attend this event. By the way, please complete the registration as Listener before the registration dealdine.
Datails of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for IIEMID2020 Regular is USD450 /3000RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is USD50 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be confirmed by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
*The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
Conference Secretary: Claire Wang
AEIC Website: www.keoaeic.org
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved