2020 3rd International Forum on Geoscience and Geodesy (IFGG 2020)
Website URL: www.ifgg.info
Start Date / End Date: Nov. 13-15, 2020
Location: Shenyang, China
Submission Deadline: Nov. 9 , 2020
Notification: 1-2 weeks after the submission
1. About the conference
2020 3rd International Forum on Geoscience and Geodesy (IFGG 2020) will be held on Aug. 21-23, 2020 in Shenyang, China.IFGG 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Geoscience and Geodesy to a common forum. The goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established.
1) Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted full papers of will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)(Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec for indexing.
2) Submit to Journal (SCI)
We also call for papers for SCI journals.
All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted “SCI - IFGG”.
· Journal of Coastal Research(ISSN: 1551-5036, IF=1.053, Special Issue #111卷)
· Water Science and Technology-Water Supply(ISSN:1606-9749, IF=0.922, Special Issue)
· Marine Geodesy(ISSN: 0149-0419 , IF=0.963, Regular Issue)
· Exploration Geophysics(ISSN: 0812-3985, IF=1.116, Regular Issue)
· RSC Advances(ISSN: 2046-2069, IF=3.049, Regular Issue)
3. Call for Papers
1. Geography and geology (geography/geology/geomechanics/sedimentology/mineralogy, etc.)
2. Environmental chemistry (renewable energy and sustainable development/climate change/solid waste treatment/water pollution treatment/gas and oil energy/new energy/environmental protection, etc.)
3. Geophysics and geochemistry (solid geophysics/Geohydrodynamics/geodynamics/Crustal and topographic variation/seismology/geomagnetism/geochemistry of geothermal elements/isotopic geochemistry, etc.)
4. Hydrology and Oceanography (Hydrophysicochemistry/hydrogeography/Hydrocartography and Survey/Marine physicochemistry/Marine Geographic geology/Estuarine coast/Marine Surveying and Engineering/Marine resources, etc.)
5. Surveying and cartography (remote sensing/cartography/map projection/gravity/surveying and positioning/seabed topographic survey/instruments, etc.)
6. Atmosphere (climate/weather/dynamic meteorology/boundary of atmosphere/atmospheric physics and chemistry, etc.)
7. Marine ecology
Other Related Topics
4. Submission Guide
A. Full Paper (for Publication & Oral Presentation)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
· Submission Methods
Please send the full paper & abstract to IFGG2018@163.com
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
1) Author's Participation: One author of an accepted paper is for free.
2) Poster: application for poster display, A1 size, color printing.
3) Audience Attendance: Only attend conference or apply to participate in speeches and presentations.
6. Registration fee
For the publication on conference proceedings:
Secretariat of the Conference: Minson.Lee
AEIC Website: keoaeic.org
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved