2020 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application (MEMA 2020)
Conference Date：November 6-8,2020
Submission Deadline: Please visit the official website for details
Previous MEMA 2018 conference was held in Xi'an, China during December 28-30, 2018. MEMA 2019 conference was held in Xi'an, China during October 25-27, 2019. With the experience of running successful events over two years, we are confident that 2020 will witness an even greater success of the MEMA 2020.
2020 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application (MEMA 2020) will be held in Chongqing, China during November 6-8, 2020. MEMA 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application and related areas.
We warmly invite you to participate in MEMA2020 and look forward to seeing you in Chongqing!
1.Call for Paper
The papers may include but are not limited to:
(I) Mechanical Engineering
(1) Machinery Manufacturing Process and Equipment
(2) Automation of Machinery Manufacturing
(3) History of Machine
(5) Mechanical Design
(6) Cutting-tool Engineering
(7) Machine Tool Technology
(8) Hydraulic Transmission and Control
(II) Electrical Engineering
(1) Electronic Science and Engineering
(2) Engineering Thermophysics
(4) Power Machinery Engineering
(5) Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering
(6) Electric Automation
(7) Micro-electromechanical Systems
(8) Industrial Electronics and Automations
(9) Telecommunication Services and Applications
(10) Wireless Communication and Wireless Networking
(11) Design and Control in Modern mechantronics System Engineering
(12) Electric Automation Equipment
(13) Thermal Power Generation
(14) Power System Technology
(III) Material Application
(1) Material Synthesis and Processing Technology
(2) Material Science Basic Subject
(3) Surface and Intersurface of Materials
(4) Material Failure and Protection
(5) Material Testing and Analysis Techniques
(6) Material Experiment
(7) Metal Material
(8) Inorganic Nonmetallic Material
(9) Organic Polymer Materials
(10) Composite Materials
(11) Biological Materials
(12) Nanometer Materials
(IV) Other related topics
* All accepted papers of ICMIA2020 will be published by IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)(ISSN:1757-8981), it will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
MEMA2018 Publication records: click
MEMA2019 Publication records: click
MEMA2018 EI Indexed record: click
* SCI journal（Submission with notes of conference acronyms will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.）
Journal 1: Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing (ISSN: 1079-8587, IF=0.79, special issue)
Journal 2: High Temperature Materials and Processes (ISSN: 0334-6455, IF=0.427, regular issue)
Journal 3: Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics (ISSN: 1558-9250, IF=0.474, regular issue)
Journal 4: Thermal Science (ISSN: 0354-9836, IF=1.541, regular issue)
Journal 5: Reviews on Advanced Materials Science (ISSN: 1606-5131, IF=1.828, regular issue)
Journal 6: Materials (ISSN: 1996-1944, IF=2.972, regular issue)
*SCI papers should be submitted in WORD (.doc) format. There are no strict requirements for typesetting. The template will be given after the review.* All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to SCI Submission System.
For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact Editor Li（WeChat/Mobile phone): 18127812811/ Editor Lin（WeChat/Mobile phone): 13922157504.
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at MEMA2018@163.com.
For the publication on MEMA 2020 conference proceedings:
Conference Secretary: Yandrin Chan
Tel: +86-15989114690 (WeChat)
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved