2020 International Conference on Urban Construction and Management Engineering (ICUCME 2020)
Website URL: www.ICUCME.org
Start Date / End Date:Oct. 16-18, 2020
Submission Deadline:Sep.18, 2020
Notification: 1-2 weeks after the submission
1. About the conference
2020 International Conference on Urban Construction and Management Engineering (ICUCME 2020) will be held on Oct. 16-18, 2020 in Taiyuan, China.
ICUCME 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of urban engineering, architectural planning, management engineering and environmental engineering to a common forum. The goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established.
Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted full papers of will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)(Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec for indexing.
2) Submit to Journal (SCI)
We also call for papers for SCI journals.
All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted “SCI - ICUCME”.
· KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering（ISSN: 1976-3808, IF=1.428，Regular Issue）
· Journal of Civil Engineering and Management（ISSN: 1392-3730, IF=2.029, Regular Issue）
3. Call for Papers
1) Urban construction and development (urban engineering / architectural planning / urban environment / garden and landscape design / transportation and logistics / information system and technology / green ecological community / civil and structural engineering, etc.)
2) Management engineering (resource and environment management / urban public service supply and management / information and communication management / logistics and supply chain management/accident analysis and prevention/urban traffic management/public safety, etc.)
Other Related Topics
4. Submission Guide
A. Full Paper (for Publication & Oral Presentation)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
· Submission Methods
Please send the full paper & abstract to ICUCME@126.com
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
1) Author's Participation: One author of an accepted paper is for free.
2) Poster: application for poster display, A1 size, color printing.
3) Audience Attendance: Only attend conference or apply to participate in speeches and presentations.
6. Registration fee
For the publication on conference proceedings:
Secretariat of the Conference: Minson.Lee
AEIC Website: keoaeic.org
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved