2020 International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (ICAMME2020)
Website URL: www.icamme2020.com
Start Date / End Date: Sep. 25-27, 2020
Location: Hulun Buir, China
Submission Deadline:Aug. 28 , 2020
Notification: 1-2 weeks after the submission
1. About the conference
2020 International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (ICAMME 2020) will be held on Sep. 25-27, 2020 in Hulun Buir, China. ICAMME 2020 will be hosted by AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre.ICAMME 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of applied mechanics, materials science, mechanical engineering, control and automation engineering to a common forum. The goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established.
※ Conference Chair and Keynote Speakers
Prof. Simon X. Yang
University of Guelph, Canada
Prof. Wei Min Huang
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
1). Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted full papers of will be published in Conference Publishing Services and submitted to IEEE Xplore, EI, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ, and CPCI (Web of Science) for indexing.
2). Submit to Journal (SCI)
We also call for papers for SCI journals.
All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted “SCI - ICAMME”.
n Materials（ISSN:1996-1944, IF=2.972, regular issue）
n Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering（ISSN:0899-1561, IF=1.984, regular issue）
n International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing（ISSN:2005-4602, IF=1.779, regular issue）
n Electrical Engineering（ISSN: 0948-7921, IF=1.296, regular issue）
3. Call for Papers
1) Applied Mechanics and Engineering Mechanics (Structural dynamics/Solid mechanics/Fluid mechanics/Thermodynamics/Mechanics of materials/Biomechanics, etc))
2) Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical dynamics and vibration/ Mechanical design/CNC technology and CNC machine tools/Precision manufacturing and measurement/Mechanical technology and equipment/Intelligent electromechanical and Robot, etc))
3) Materials Science (Semiconductor materials/Composites/Micron, nano materials/Optics, electronics, electromagnetic materials/Biological materials/Advanced materials, etc)
4) Control and Automation Engineering (Control system modeling and simulation technology/Intelligent optimization algorithm and application/Microelectronics technology/Detection technology and automation equipment/Industrial automation/Intelligent automation and manufacturing, etc)
5) Other related topics
4. Submission Guide
A. Full Paper (for Publication & Oral Presentation)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
· Submission Methods
Please send the full paper & abstract to ICAMME@yeah.net
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
1) Author's Participation: One author of an accepted paper is for free.
2) Poster: application for poster display, A1 size, color printing.
3) Audience Attendance: Only attend conference or apply to participate in speeches and presentations.
6. Registration fee
For the publication on conference proceedings:
Secretariat of the Conference: Minson.Lee
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved