2020 International Conference on Mechanical Instrumentation and Automation (ICMIA2020)
Conference Date：August 7-9, 2020
Submission Deadline: June 10, 2020
The 2020 International Conference on Mechanical Instrumentation and Automation (ICMIA2020) will be held on August 7-9, 2020 in Xi'an, China. ICMIA2020 is to bring together International Symposium on Mechanical Instrumentation and Automation to a common forum. And another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world.
1.Call for Paper
The topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
(01) Instruments Science and Technology
(02) Measuring and Testing Technologies and Instruments
(03) Mechanical and Instrument Design
(04) Instrumentation Process Equipment and Processing Equipment
(05) Instrument Materials and Components
(06) Ultra-precision Photoelectric Instrument
(07) Intelligent Instrument System
B. Precision Instruments and Machinery
(01) Intelligent Structural System
(02) Intelligent Instruments and Machinery
(03) Precision Measurement and Intelligent Instrument
(04) Photoelectric Detection Technology
(05) Electronic Information Technology and Application
(06) Detection and Control Technology
(07) Computer Aided Design
(08) Micro-Electro-Mechanical System
(09) Smart Sensor Technology and Application
(10) Intelligent Text Image Recognition Technology and Application
(11) Virtual Instruments, Network Instruments and Software Defined Radio
(12) Intelligent Information Processing Technology
(13) Human Biometric Technology and System
C. Automation and Electronic Information Engineering
(01) Automatic Detection and Instrumentation
(02) Principle of Automatic Control
(03) Microcomputer Principle and Application
(04) Signals and Systems
(05) Computer Network
(06) Intelligent Measurement and Control System
(07) Process Control
(08) Fault Diagnosis and Maintenance Theory
(09) Electric Automation
(10) Intelligent Automation
(11) Advanced Control Design and Algorithm
(12) Electronic Design Automation
(13) Multimedia Technology
D. Other related topics
* All accepted papers of ICMIA2020 will be published by IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) (ISSN:1757-8981), it will be submitted to EI, Scopus for indexing.
* SCI journal（Submission with notes of conference acronyms will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.）
Journal 1: International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing (ISSN：2005-4602, IF=1.779, regular issue)
*SCI papers should be submitted in WORD (.doc) format. There are no strict requirements for typesetting. The template will be given after the review.* All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to SCI Submission System.
For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact Editor Li（WeChat/Mobile phone): 18127812811/ Editor Lin（WeChat/Mobile phone): 13922157504.
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com.
For the publication on ICMIA2020 conference proceedings:
Conference Secretary: Yandrin Chan
Tel: +86-13422186485 (WeChat)
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved