2020 3rd International Conference on Building Development and Environment Research (ICBDER2020)
Start Date / End Date: April 24-26, 2020
Location: Zhangjiajie, China
Submission Deadline: April 17, 2020
Registration Deadline: April 24, 2020
1. About the conference
2020 3rd International Conference on Building Development and Environment Research (ICBDER 2020) will be held on April 24-26, 2020 in Zhangjiajie, China. ICBDER 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of building development and environment research to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in building development, environment research and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in computer information science and application technology and related areas.
The previous 2018 International Conference on Building Development and Environment Research (ICBDER 2018) was successfully taken place on March 6-7, 2018 in Zhuhai, China. 2019 International Conference on Building Development and Environment Research (ICBDER 2019) was held on January 11-13, 2019 in Harbin, China. All the papers of ICBDER 2018 & 2019 have been published and indexing by EI Compendex and Scopus.
1）Contribute to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)(Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
2018 & 2019 have been published and indexing by EI Compendex and Scopus.
2) Contribute to Journal (SCI)
Journal 1: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering （ISSN: 1976-3808, IF=1.428, Main Issue）
Journal 2: Environmental Technology（ISSN: 0959-3330, IF=1.918, Main Issue）
Selected 10 papers will be recommended for publication in SCI journal. All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, and papers should be submitted to ICBDER@163.com, and noted SCI-ICBDER
3. Call for Papers
1. Building Development/Building Technology/Surveying Engineering/Ecological Architecture
2. Ecological Architecture/Green Building Materials/Architectural Environment & Equipment Engineering/
3. Structures and Civil Engineering/Bridge Engineering/Tunnel, Subway and Underground Facilities
4. Water Supply and Drainage Engineering/Coastal Engineering/Structural Rehabilitation, Retrofitting and Strengthening
5. Environment Research/Global Warming/Disaster Prevention and Mitigation/Renewable Energy and Building Energy Saving
More Topics: http://icbder.org/cfp
4. Submission Guide
2020 3rd International Conference on Building Development and Environment Research (ICBDER 2020) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send the full paper & abstract to ICBDER@163.com
2. All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages).
1) Author's Participation: One author of an accepted paper is for free.
2) Poster: application for poster display, A1 size, color printing.
3) Audience Attendance: Only attend conference or apply to participate in speeches and presentations.
6. Registration Fee
Secretariat of the Conference: Dr. Mai
AEIC Website: http://en.keoaeic.org/
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved