2019 4th International Conference on Modern Machinery Manufacturing and Materials Engineering(IC4ME2019)
Website URL: https://www.keoaeic.org/IC4ME2019
Start Date / End Date: September 20-22, 2019
Location: Dalian, China
Submission Deadline: September 10, 2019
1.About the conference:
The 4th International Conference on Modern Machinery Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (IC4ME 2019) will be held on September 20-22, 2019 in Dalian, China. The conference focused on modern mechanical manufacturing and materials engineering and other research areas. The aim is to provide an international cooperation and exchange platform for experts, scholars and enterprise developers in modern mechanical manufacturing and materials engineering to share research results, discuss existing problems and challenges, and explore cutting-edge technologies. It will bring you an unexpected harvest.
We warmly invite you to participate in IC4ME 2019 and look forward to seeing you in Dalian!
All accepted full papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) and will be submitted to EI Compendex,Scopus,CPCI for indexing.
2）We also call for papers for SCI journals. (Papers must not be less than 10 pages in length and should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted SCI-IC4ME2019.)
Journal 1: Research on natural rubber and related sciences, IF=0.2
Journal 2: Topics related to bionics and nanobiomaterials, IF=0.8
Journal 3: The subject of friction under wear, bearing, lubrication, and lubrication conditions, IF=1.3
Journal 4: New materials and technologies in the electronics field, IF=2.3
Submission Deadline：September 10, 2019
Notification Date：About 1-2 weeks after the submission
Registration Deadline：September 20, 2019
Conference Date：September 20-22,2019
Prepare your papers
1) The version of your submission must be in the requested format Download
2) Fill out the Paper submission form Paper Submission Form.
3) All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
4) Official language is English in paper writing and presenting. Your paper can be submitted either in MS Word format.
5) SCI paper template download All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length.
Submit your papers
2)The results of acceptance will be announced within 1-2 Weeks after submission.
1) Please read carefully the copyright transfer agreement here, and submitting the signed one to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the final paper.
2) Make sure to check spelling, grammar, all text and figures before submitting your "Full Paper".
5.Call For Papers
Topics include but are not limited to the following areas:
(I) Materials Science
(1) Metals and Alloy materials
(2) Energy materials
(4) Environmental coordination materials
(5) Biomedical Materials
(6) Polymer science and technology
(7) Polymer and composite materials
(8) Ceramic materials and properties
(9) Functional materials
(10) Microelectronic materials
(11) Materials chemistry
(12) Synthesis and processing
(13) Thin film growth process and properties
(14) Surface treatment
(15) Construction materials
(16) Thermal management
(II) Mechanical Engineering
(17) Mechanical Dynamics and Vibration
(18) Mechanical Strength
(19) Mechanical Friction, Wear and Lubrication
(20) Mechanical Design
(21) Robot Technology and Applications
(22) Vehicle Engineering
(III) Manufacturing Processes and Systems
(23) Surface Engineering/Coatings
(24) Welding & Joining
(25) Laser Processing
(26) Powder Metallurgy
(27) Severe Plastic Deformation
(28) Tribology in Manufacturing Processes
(29) Theory and Application of Friction and Wear
(30) Casting and solidification
(32) Rapid Prototyping, Manufacturing, and Tooling
(33) Virtual Manufacturing, and Simulation
(IV) Other related topics
Conference Secretary: Demi Chuang
Tel: +86-15989114690(cellphone), +86-020-29036043(office phone)
Demi Chuang WeChat
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved