2020 International Conference on Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering（HWRE2020）
Website URL: www.hwre.org
Start Date / End Date: May. 8-10, 2020
Location: Nanjing, China
Submission Deadline: Mar. 27, 2020
Notification: 1-2 weeks after the submission
1. About the conference
2020 International Conference on Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering (HWRE 2020) will be held on May 8-10, 2020 in Nanjing, China. HWRE 2020 will be hosted by AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre.
HWRE 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of hydrology, water ecology, water environment and water resources to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in hydrology and water resources. And another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established.
1). Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted full papers of will be published in E3S Web of Conferences (ISSN:2267-1242) and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec for indexing..
2). Submit to Journal (SCI)
We also call for papers for SCI journals.
All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted “SCI - HWRE”.
Applied Ecology and Environmental Research（ISSN:1589-1623，IF=0.689）
Desalination and Water Treatment（ISSN:1944-3994, IF=1.234）
Water Science and Technology（ISSN: 0273-1223, IF=1.624）
3. Call for Papers
(1). Statistical hydrology
(2). Meteorological hydrology
(4). Hydrology of rivers,lake and ocean
(5). Research of watershed hydrology
(6). Remote sensing hydrology
(7). Ecological hydrological monitoring and model research
(8). Urban and rural water systems
(9). Urban water cycle and sponge city technology
(10). Sustainable use of water resources and protection of the water environment
(11). Water pollution analysis and treatment
(12). Water environment monitoring and safety prevention
(13). Water supply and drainage engineering
(14). Intelligent water network project
(15). Eco-hydraulic engineering
(16). Waterway engineering
(17). Hydraulic application technology
(18). Promotion and application of information technology, equipment and products
(19). Other related topics
4. Submission Guide
A. Full Paper (for Publication & Oral Presentation)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
· Submission Methods
Please send the full paper & abstract to ICHWRE@163.com
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
1) Author's Participation: One author of an accepted paper is for free.
2) Poster: application for poster display, A1 size, color printing.
3) Audience Attendance: Only attend conference or apply to participate in speeches and presentations.
6. Registration fee
For the publication on conference proceedings:
Secretariat of the Conference: Minson.Lee
AEIC Website: keoaeic.org
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved