2020 International Conference on Geology, Mapping and Remote Sensing (ICGMRS2020)
Website URL: www.icgmrs.com
Start Date / End Date: Mar. 27-29, 2020
Submission Deadline: Mar. 23, 2020
Registration Deadline: Mar. 26, 2020
1. About the conference
ICGMRS 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of geology, mapping and remote sensing to a common conference. The primary goal is to promote research and developmental activities in geology, mapping and remote sensing, and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established. We sincerely invited you to attend the conference to share views and experiences in geology, mapping and remote sensing and related areas.
1）Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
all accepted papers of ICGMRS 2020 will be published in E3S Web of Conferences (ISSN:2267-1242) and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ, CNKI for indexing.
2) Submit to Journal (SCI)
We also call for papers for SCI journals.
All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted SCI-ICGMRS.
1) Acoustics Australia (ISSN: 0814-6039, IF=0.63)
2) Marine Geodesy (ISSN: 0149-0419, IF=0.962)
3) Exploration Geophysics (ISSN: 0812-3985, IF=1.116)
3. Call for Papers
2. Surveying and mapping
3. Remote sensing
4. Application of Remote Sensing Technology
More Topics: www.icgmrs.com/cfp
4. Submission Guide
2020 International Conference on Geology, Mapping and Remote Sensing (ICGMRS 2020) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send the full paper & abstract to ICGMRS@163.com
2. All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages).
1) Author's Participation: One author of an accepted paper is for free.
2) Poster: application for poster display, A1 size, color printing.
3) Audience Attendance: Only attend conference or apply to participate in speeches and presentations.
6. Registration Fee
Secretariat of the Conference: Vicki Liang
AEIC Website: http://en.keoaeic.org/
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre All rights reserved
Copyright©2009-2018 All rights reserved